HAYWARD UNIVERSAL H-SERIES HEATER
Adding a heater to your pool provides plenty of benefits. With the right type of pool heater, you can increase the length of your swimming pool season. When you choose to have Brander’s Pool Service install your pool heater, you will gain the service of experts.
A pool heater and keep your swimming pool between 78-and-82-degrees F throughout the entire season. This can ensure you can swim even when the air temperature is lower than 65-degrees F. For many swimming pool owners, this means an extra 4 to 8 weeks of swimming every year.
The Universal H-Series is an energy-efficient, high-performance, adaptable installation commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent saltwater and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusively managed cupro-nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards